[Rhythmbox-devel] rhythmbox delete all my music

       I am really upset because as the title says, I lost all my music. This happened when I connected my ipod with 80g of music to my computer with ubuntu 12.04 and rhytmbox. This program automatically started synchronized my ipod, I tried to stop it and nothing happens. When finally it stopped, I realized that my ipod was completely empty.
      It was used to be synchronized with this program, but in ubuntu 11.10. So, I believe that it delete the music after I upgrade Ubuntu. The thing that bothers me is that it delete all the music without any warning.
       Lucky for me, I have a backup of most of the music. I am not angry, this is an open source program and I really likes initiative like this. But things like this makes me miss Windows and Itunes.
Please take a look to this problem, thanks.