[Rhythmbox-devel] Android remote

Hello,
great job for Rhythmbox, i very like it.
I have a question about plugin. I would like to install a remote plugin to control rhythmbox to my Galaxy Note Android. I have download this app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=rhythmbox.view&hl=fr from the Google Play (ex Market) and follow this instructions http://www.google.com/url?q=https://bitbucket.org/jimcerberus/rhythmweb/wiki/Install)&usg=AFQjCNHP1_qmd9R9rnemgdi38BK7cSN5Bg but it doesn't work.
Can you help me please?
Thank you