[Rhythmbox-devel] Playlist / Play Queue Suggestion

Rhythmbox Development Team:

I made the jump from Window$ to Linux last February. I used to use "MyMP3Pro" for music management and it was capable of having the same song more than once on a playlist (I think even M$ Media Player has this ability, too). This is something I'd like desperately to see on Rhythmbox, as it is my favourite music manager, and its the only thing I don't like about an otherwise great application ;-).

Thanks for reading and I hope the team will consider this suggestion seriously =).

Sincerely,

Robert Lock