[Rhythmbox-devel] trash/deleting in Rhythm Box

Hello-

I just got on Ubuntu & Rhythm Box. I'm having difficulty importing music from my ipod. There seems to be alot of additional plugins to install but when I go through the motions of installing them, the application shuts down, excusing itself with some "internal error in Ubuntu". I also can't seem to delete what items are downloaded (unwanted podcasts, etc) because there appears to be no "Trash created or found". Thoughts and advice for a non-tech would be appreciated.

Katherine