[Rhythmbox-devel] last.fm plugin does not ask for username/password

I'm stuck with rhythmbox-0.13.3 at the moment as I don't have gtk3

I'm unable to connect to last.fm as the plugin does not "pop-up" a box to ask for my username/password and the edit/plugins/last.fm menu does not ask for the username/password.

Is there a way that I can "hardcode" my last.fm username/password under ~/.gconf/rhythmbox or ~/.gnome2/rhythmbox somewhere?

Regards
John