[Rhythmbox-devel] Open containing folder plugin

Hello everyone,

I recently switched to Rhythmbox from Banshee, and I've been missing the "Open containing folder" function in the right click context menu. I came across Adolfo González Blázquez's Open Folder plugin, but it's only compatible with Rhythmbox 0.x. Anyway, I had some free time this afternoon, so I've hacked together my own version which is compatible with Rhythmbox 2.96. I'd like to share this around with the community, but I don't know where to begin - can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Donagh