Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox plug-in for listening to Jango.com

Hi Simone,

On Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 8:57 PM, Simone Pallotto <pallots yahoo it> wrote:
> Dear developers,
>
> (I am quite new to Linux)
>
> I would like to listen to Jango radio through the software Rhythmbox. I have
> seen that by default Rhythmbox has a plug-in to listen to last.fm radio.
>
> How could I find the source code for the last.fm plug-in so that I can
> modify it to create a Jango plug-in?

The last.fm plugin source is part of the rhythmbox source tree. You
can see it here:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/rhythmbox/tree/plugins/audioscrobbler/

I can't see any mention of a playback API that would allow you to
create a Jango plugin on the Jango website, though.