[Rhythmbox-devel] rhythmbox-client --seek: wrong method call?

Hello all,
I noticed three things about the '--seek' option to rhythmbox-client:
(1) it sets the absolute track position, rather than seeking
forward/back, (2) it takes its argument in microseconds (like the dbus
method it calls), which doesn't seem very user-friendly, and (3) it
doesn't appear in the man page.

In looking at remote/dbus/rb-client.c, the code calls the
"SetPosition" method of "org.mpris.MediaPlayer2.Player" where I'd
expect "Seek". This looks wrong to me.

Rhythmbox responds to the mpris "Seek" method correctly when I call it:

dbus-send --print-reply --dest=org.mpris.MediaPlayer2.rhythmbox
/org/mpris/MediaPlayer2 org.mpris.MediaPlayer2.Player.Seek
int64:10000000

Is this a bug in rhythmbox-client?

Cheers,
Jeff