Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rythmbox crashing after playing one single file

2012/1/30 Luís de Sousa <luis a de sousa gmail com>:
> Dear all,
> I've been an happy Rythmbox user for many years, but suddenly
> itstopped working properly some days ago. Invariably it crashes
> afterplaying one track, no matter what. This is happening with version
> 2.95running on Ubuntu 11.10 64-bit.
> I've run Rythmbox on debug mode, but the admin is preventing me from
> posting the output to the list. If there's any other way I can help
> debugging the issue please tell me how.

The output is more than 2MB, you don't want to send such a huge email
to the 300+ subscribers of this mailing list. I've asked you to resend
it compressed. You can also put it online and give the URL in an
email. Or even better, file a bug in bugzilla, and attached the ouput
there.

Christophe