[Rhythmbox-devel] question on v3 of rhythmbox

So, I find music players in GNOME isn't really a task, but rather a distraction.  I wonder if we should be focused on a new interaction model as it pertains to music players rather than what we have now.   It might be worth thinking about whether this is viable.

I would like to see a little more integration with shell if possible.. being able to have js bindings to rhythmdb might be one way to go about it.

sri