[Rhythmbox-devel] Problem with CD recognition

Hello,

I've tried rhythmbox 2.95 to finally have CD recognition (versions in ubuntu are broken since a long time ago). It works now with musicbrainz, but only for single albums. With 2xCD albums, I get the titles of the first CD even when I insert the second. I didn't find a bug related to that in bugzilla, but I prefer to ask for confirmation before filling a new one.

Thanks.

PS : out of subject, I can't change the pipeline for encoding in the UI anymore (the button is always greyed out), to change the quality of ogg encodings. Does anyone knows where the pipeline is stored now (didn't find a suitable setting with gconf-editor nor dconf-editor)?