Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] User Interface proposals

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 8:49 PM,  <ikwyl6 gmail com> wrote:
> I do like the "Merge Toolbar and Timeline" idea.
> Keep it up!

Thanks!

It has been a moment now, I'll take some time at the end of next week
to update the wiki page and create associated bugs.
By the way, I pinged the #gnome-design people but haven't heard back
from them, if anyone familiar with them can get in touch for some
feedback, that would be great!

Good day.