[Rhythmbox-devel] Plugin for Play Queue music advance behavior

I'd like to create a plugin to stop the queue from going to the top of the queue list if I choose to play a song in the middle of the queue.

For example, if I have 10 songs in the play queue and I choose to play song 6, I'd like rhythmbox to advance to song 7 once 6 is finished and keep going to song 10 until song 10 is done then it will go to song 1.

Is this possible to keep rhythmbox from doing this with a plugin? If so, can anyone help me with the "property name" this would have so I can modify it's value with a plugin?

Thanks