Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] "Stop Playing after this track"

did I say my plugin ... oops.

Anyway - I've added an update to the README and an installation script and sent these as a pull request upstream.

Just clone the repository

git clone https://github.com/fossfreedom/StopAfterCurrentTrack-Plugin-for-Rhythmbox

then follow the installation instructions.

Hope this helps

David