[Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox 0.12 on Debian squeeze: no sync button

Hi there.

First and foremost, thank you for developing Rhythmbox. It's been working great.

I just was wondering what happened to the sync button. I was trying to
syinc my ipod today but the button wasn't there. I sync'd before (not
a month ago) and it was there. As far as I remember there hasn't been
any updates/upgrades concerning rhythmbox on my Debian 6. Can you tell
me what's going on? I'd really like to use rhythmbox as my sync tool,
other programs just don't do it for me. Thanks in advance. Cheers!

--
My goal is to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal.
Óscar Guajardo