Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Modest features requests

Will do :) Thanks.

2011/9/17 Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me>

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 4:56 PM, El Mehdi Baha <elmehdi baha gmail com> wrote:
Hello,

I just wanna say that I absolutely love your software, it is definitely the best audio player in Ubuntu, I can't believe how they put it off the live cd. Thank you very much.

But I do struggle sometimes with some of the features on Rhythmbox, mainly concerning the podcasts, for example, your software doesn't indicate if a podcast has been read or not, sometimes we just can't remember, it would also be great if it would remember the position of the different podcasts when they are stopped.

Of course, these are just polite requests, not even requests, I just wanna know if you are working on these features.

Also, in the applications indicator, are you working on the possibility of changing the position of the music that is currently playing.

Thank you for your time :).

Looks like nobody responded to your requests.  I would suggest you go to http://bugzilla.gnome.org/ and put in a feature request for module Rhythmbox if you're looking for some of these features.  Even better learn how to

Thanks,
sri