Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] grilo plugin

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 8:00 PM, Jean Parpaillon
<jean parpaillon free fr> wrote:
> Hi,
> Just tried the plugin for upnp share.
> With a rygel server, I can browse and listen to music. But rygel server
> but I can't find any document to setup rygel on an headless server :(
> With a Mediatomb server, I can browse but when I want to play a music,
> rhythmbox crashes.
>
> Investigating...

Thanks for testing this. I haven't tried anything other than rygel and
whatever's running on my flatmate's NAS, so testing with other media
servers is helpful. If you can't use the rygel configuration UI, you
should be able to just edit ~/.config/rygel.conf.

Please file a bug at
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=rhythmbox and provide
a stack trace.