Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Fedora 15 with Magnatune or Jamendo failure

On Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 7:26 AM, Gregory P. Ennis <PoMec pomec net> wrote:
> Please accept my apology for posting this on a development list, but I
> have not been able to get any response from the Fedora User's list.
>
> I have not been able to get rhythmbox on F15 under gnome3 to work with
> magnatunes or jamendo.  The radio as well as the direct access of music
> on my pc works fine.   Other software like 'movie player' and 'dragon
> player' work fine.

These plugins are broken. I removed the jamendo plugin recently (grilo
provides better access to jamendo, and it actually works), but the
magnatune plugin is still there and still broken. Some work is
required in pygobject or gobject-introspection or both to get it
working again.