Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] tray icon behaviour

Unfortunately I have the same behaviour. There is a plugin called Notification Icon or something like that where it used to be possible to change this behaviour, but this is no longer working.
Since there is other plugins that are not working correctly with the transition to Gtk3 and I believe there is no release since Rhythmbox was ported to Gtk3/GNOME3, this will probably get fixed in the next release, together with support for Dconf, etc. Or at least I hope so.

Regards,
Alexandre Rosenfeld