[Rhythmbox-devel] tray icon behaviour

Hi all,

I don't kow if this topic has been talked about before (I couldn't find it in the archive), but before
Gnome 3, when closing the rhythmbox gtk window, the program was kept running with te tray icon,
that behaviour changed, and now if I close the application window, it closes rhythmbox entirely. Is
that the desired behaviour or are there plans to change that? If there are plans to change that, I
would like to start contributing to the project with that.

--
Juan Antonio Osorio R.
e-mail: jaosorior gmail com

"All truly great thoughts are conceived by walking."
- F.N.