Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Feedback: a couple suggested features

Hi Joey,

I can think of two reasons why RB would not be able to edit a
track. One is file permissions (it might be read only, for example
a shared file belonging to another user, or a CD-ROM), the
other is the file type. I don't know enough about this to comment,
but perhaps someone on the list will.

P.S. Please CC the list.

Peter