[Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox GSoC Idea

Hi,
My name is Juan Antonio Osorio, from Mexico, and I'm interested in working on a
rhythmbox project on summer on the GSoC. Since I started using linux a couple of
years ago, Rhythmbox has been very very useful and realiable, and I would really
like to help out.

Particularly I liked the idea titled "Make Rhythmbox' database and front-end data agnostic"
since I think it would be very useful to have it as a media manager. Perhaps for the video
part, it could be integrated with Totem.

By the way, is this idea taken?

If not, maybe it would be nice if rhythmbox supported multiply folders for music indexation
(Library Locations). If video for Rhythmbox is being considered, maybe tags could be added
to those folders.

What do you think?

--
Juan Antonio Osorio R.
e-mail: jaosorior gmail com

"All truly great thoughts are conceived by walking."
- F.N.