[Rhythmbox-devel] Bug with packaged Rhythmbox on openSUSE 11.4

openSUSE 11.4 ships with Rhythmbox 0.13.3. It couldn't show album covers correctly, and I couldn't figure out why, but after some messing around I think I fixed it by removing all of the plugin's compiled object files (.pyc and .pyo). Should packages ship with compiled python files? It works just fine without them, and in my case even fixed a bug.