Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] new to linux...

On Tue, 2011-07-12 at 07:27 -0400, Cam Howard wrote:
> I have never had linux before and no one I know is computer savvy. any
> way to explain the install process in even more lamens terms than on the
> website?

It might be simpler for you to find the irc help channel for
your distribution.

You should at least tell us which distribution
of linux you installed. (That's the name link Linux Mint,
Debian,Ubuntu ,Suse - to mention a few).

We need a bit more help to help you.

--
Roger Gammans <roger computer-surgery co uk>