[Rhythmbox-devel] Rb and Ipod

Hi,
I have an 80 GB Ipod Classic with ratings on most of the songs.
to update the Ipod, I use gtkpod.
I build my Playlists in Rb, and export them to gtkpod and than update my Ipod.

I want to sync the ratings I give to songs on Rb on the Ipod, and sync the ratings I update in the Ipod back to Rb.

I searched for Rb plugins and didn't find any.

a. are there any plugins that may help ?
b. I've started playing around with the python console to write a plugin.
 I'm using this code to get the playlist but get a Dbus Exception. any Idea's what's wrong?

#! /usr/bin/env python
import dbus
session_bus = dbus.SessionBus()
proxy_obj = session_bus.get_object( 'org.gnome.Rhythmbox', '/org/gnome/Rhythmbox/Player')
player = dbus.Interface(proxy_obj, 'org.gnome.Rhythmbox.Player')
print player.getPlayingUri()

Thanks,
Liron