[Rhythmbox-devel] What libraries Rhythmbox use to retrieve Internet Radio & Podcasts?

Hello everybody,

I am a beginner software programmer. I am working on my first personal project, which requires fetching/retrieving a media stream from a website and/or internet radio. Therefore, I just want to ask Rhythmbox developers about which libraries Rhythmbox uses to retrieve songs from Podcasts & Internet Radio. Is that libcurl or libmysql?

Thank you for reading my message and answering my questions! Have a good day!

Best regards,

--
Phong V. Cao
phngcv gmail com