Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Suggestions

Thanks for thinking along, guys! I'm not really a programmer myself (I'm only familiar with matlab). But I'm planning to learn C the coming year, so then I might be of more use. But I'll take a look at the code anyway to see if I can make something out of it.
In any case I'll donate to GNOME foundation. How nice that you can 'adopt a hacker' and get a thank you postcard :-) Donating made fun.

- Bart