Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] rhythmbox in ubuntu 10.10

On Sat, Jan 8, 2011 at 5:15 PM, Ray Stuhmcke <rstuhmck bigpond net au> wrote:
Unable to play tracks get message audio sink bin not working.
Worked ok in ubuntu 10.04 have had this problem since upgrading to 10.10 can you suggest a work around.

You'll need to talk with your distribution regarding this.  It sounds like your upgrade to 10.10 didn't go quite as smoothly.  10.10 works perfectly fine for me.  You might be able to get someone to help you on #ubuntu IRC channel on freenode.  Otherwise I suggest you back up your drive and re-install 10.10 from scratch.

sri