Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Audio Book storage

Le mardi 28 décembre 2010 à 15:12 +0100, Ian McNicol a écrit :
> Can you please advise if it is possible to store audio books separate from music. Also can the tracks be combined so that listening to the book is continuous.
>
> If I download a audio book comprising of 6 CDs with say 18 tracks each it will display on my iPod as six items.  Exit Music for example would display as Exit Music 1/6 to 6/6 and would play completely through.  If it is stopped it will be resumed from the point where it was stopped.
>
> I have only a Linux system and have to beg or borrow a Windows one to use my iPod. If this is available I will be able to kick Windows into touch.
>
> Thanking you in anticipation

I'm not sure if this option is available in the GUI, but you can enable
multiple Libraries support through gconf. I use this for separating
audio books from regular music and local music from remotely mounted
shared music.

--
Gilles Dartiguelongue <gilles dartiguelongue esiee org>