[Rhythmbox-devel] Help with Android sync

Hi, I was wondering if you could help me out with a problem that I am having.  I would like to sync my HTC EVO with Rhythmbox, however in all of the pictures that I have seen that were suppose to help me with this scenario, they show an option when I right click on the "8GB File System" it should come up with a tab that says "Sync".  For some reason I do not have this option (see in attached screenshot).  I'm not sure if this is a bug, or if my phone is not supported, or if there's something not updated or installed correctly or what, but any help would be great!
Thanks
Jake