[Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox improvement suggestion

Hello,

at first sorry for my bad english - i am german.

I want to ask if it is possible to implement a new rhythmbox feature in the next release?

In my opinion it would be very great, if there would be a enhanced option concerning the naming of the ripped music files. At the moment you only can choose between preset entries, like "Number - Title" or "Artist - Title". And i would simply be happy about a name system with placeholders, so that you can name the ripped files more versitilely, e.g. "%artis_(%year)_%title" or something like that.

I would be glad about an answer,

greetings,

Toni