Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Invitation - Intel APPUP mobile software distribution channel - rhythmbox

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 7:59 AM, Leccese, FrankX <frankx leccese intel com> wrote:

We have noticed rhythmbox and would like to someone about porting to the Intel Appup.

Who can I reach out to in the community to explore this with?

Like the iTunes store, this program enables developers of mobile apps to expand their distribution.

The Intel AppUp is an online app distribution outlet for multiple form factors including netbooks, tablets and smartphones.

I take it this is some program to allow your application to access Meego powered devices?

sri

Regards,

Frank Leccese
Appup Developer Program Recruiter