[Rhythmbox-devel] Question: How to query rhythmdb case insensitive?

Hello,

I am trying to write a small plugin in python for syncing multiple
Rhythmbox players via Last.FM and I would appreciate some help about
little problem.

What is a proper way of querying rhythmdb for case-insensitive artist
and title?
I've been doing it like this:
	query = self.db.query_new()
	self.db.query_append(query, (rhythmdb.QUERY_PROP_EQUALS,
rhythmdb.PROP_ARTIST, artist, rhythmdb.QUERY_PROP_EQUALS,
rhythmdb.PROP_TITLE, title))
	query_model = self.db.query_model_new_empty()
	self.db.do_full_query_parsed(query_model, query)

It works fine in cases when data from last.fm and my database have the
same case, but I need to retrieve results even if case don't mach.

Appreciate your help,

--
David Jelić
http://burgulgoth.buksna.net | Personal blog