[Rhythmbox-devel] UPNP playlist support

Hi List,

I recently started using Rhythmbox for serving music to my PS3. Work nicely, but one issue I have is that it doesn't seem to support playlists. I'm using Ubuntu 10.04 with Rhythmbox v0.12.8. I discovered a patch here that would appear to add support for playlists:

http://coherence.beebits.net/ticket/189

But it seems that this patch didn't make it into the ubuntu 10.04 version of the Rhythmbox coherence plugin. If so, how would I go about obtaining a version with support for playlists? I would prefer not to have to rebuild Rhythmbox from scratch, but could if need be...

thanks,
Damien