Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox Elementary

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 2:56 PM, John Stowers <john stowers lists gmail com> wrote:
Hi All,

I expect some of you might have seen this by now, but the elementary
folks have started their own Rhythmbox fork [1]. It might be useful for
some inspiration.

I think it's great that someone is playing around with the UI elements.  It's always neat to see people challenge the status quo.  In some ways it means that we're still relevant if someone cares enough to fork to test out new ideas.  More power to them.

sri