[Rhythmbox-devel] album info in v0.12.8

Hi,

  I use LinuxMint which derives from Ubuntu.  The current update level is at 0.12.8, a bit behind the 0.13.x on your website.
  I am experiencing a bothersome "feature" with the automatic album info lookup.  In listening to some lecture CDs which will not be on any database, Rhythmbox tries to look something up and settles on some wierd, crazy and way-out information - not just cleanly defaulting to "Unknown".  Also, there is no place in the Preferences that I can find (yet) to turn this lookup OFF.
  Hope this information helps the team to improve Rhythmbox.

~JK