[Rhythmbox-devel] Using Enter to play a song

Hi there!

I discovered that after navigating the Rhythmbox playlist with the
cursor keys I can't start playing the song by hitting Enter. This
irritated me. I didn't find a way to do it other than grabbing the mouse
and double click on it. I suggest assigning the Enter key to do that.

Yours
Thorsten

--
In the end of all things, we will not remember the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.