[Rhythmbox-devel] Cancel Import

Is there a way to cancel an import?

I accidentally started to import the root of my large remote sshfs music directory, which I didn't want to do. I tried searching for this feature but couldn't find anything. Is this implemented somehow? For a feature consideration in the future: A right-click menu on the import progress in the bottom right corner of the RB window to 'Cancel' import.

Regardless, I quit rhythmbox and upon restarting it, it seems like it doesn't continue the import.