[Rhythmbox-devel] /opt/totem-pl-parser

Hi. I'm trying to compile the latest rhythmbox out of git. I do ./autogen.sh and it tells me that it can't find totem-plparser or it is too old.

Fact: It is too old. I'm using Ubuntu 10.04, and its version of totem-plparser is 2.30.x.

So, I got totem-pl-parser-2.32.1 and installed it at /opt/totem-pl-parser.

How do I get ./autogen.sh to recognize this path?

--Ryan