Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] RB sync with iPod?

Hi Aleksandr,

On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 11:46 PM, AS <peace aleksandrsolzhenitsyn net> wrote:
If you don't want to help or be helpful then just delete my comments.  It's painless to do so and it costs you nothing.  Remember- this list is for helping people use RB and not encouraging them to "get lost".  Concerning the latter you've been very successful.

Actually this is meant to be a developer-oriented mailing list, even if - in practice - it is quite often used to give/receive assistance as well.

By the way, I have been rude with you because it seamed that you were just interested in spreading false information, or you just were unwilling to test what it has been said to you. My bad if I get it wrong (I'm not interested in flames).

Said so, tell us about your tests: did you get your iPod sync with RB?

Keep fine,

giopas