[Rhythmbox-devel] Rework Rythmbox interface-layout

Good day!

I have some questions about the rythmbox interface.

1.  Is it possible for me to modify-rewrite the frontend?
It seems there is lots of blank/wasted space, and if I could rearrange
the interface, I would be more likely to use rythmbox.

2.  Could the project offer a few interface options?
At current, the rythmbox frontend lags behind every other media player I
know. However, it offer functionality no other player offers; ipod touch
compatibility. If I could modify the frontend, I believe Rythmbox would
be much more attractive to linux newbies who are used to the eye-candy
of wmp or itunes.

I know we can do better!

Thanks!

-JTech452