Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Access to rhythmdb

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 12:17 AM, Fabian Roth
<fabianroth8 googlemail com> wrote:
> db.entry_count_by_type(db.entry_type_get_by_name("song"))
>
> That doesn't work. I tried to figure out why with dir() and the refernce,
> but I couldn't.

There were a couple of problems with the python bindings for this
method. I've just fixed them, so this will work in the next release.
If you find more problems with the python bindings, please report them
as bugs in GNOME bugzilla
(https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=rhythmbox).