[Rhythmbox-devel] Access to rhythmdb

Hello all,

I just started to play a little with the Python-Interface. My goal is to access the rhythmdb and finally fix all the missing files in my library. Also I'd like to get a renaming or sync plugin out of this project.

I started with the Python Console and got off really well. With:

db = shell.get_property('db')
print db.entry_count()

I got all the entries in the db, but next I tried:

db.entry_count_by_type(db.entry_type_get_by_name("song"))

That doesn't work. I tried to figure out why with dir() and the refernce, but I couldn't.

Any hint s really appreciated! Thanx.

fabe