[Rhythmbox-devel] Generating Python Bindings

Hi,

I'm very much new to open-source development and rhytmbox development
in particular, so please bear with me :-)

Basically I'm writing a plugin that will allow a user to sync their
podcast feeds to ubuntu-one (at the moment with a view to add other
remote sources as I go on).  And I'm pretty much finished with the
bulk of the code.  The only thing I need to do is to have it so that
when new podcast feeds are added and committed from the remote source,
tell rhythmbox to update the feeds.