[Rhythmbox-devel] Cover Art seems to be disabled...

I have "Album Art" checked (ticked) in the Plug Ins, but the Configure
button is grayed out for some reason. All of the songs, that I ripped
from my collection aren't showing any album art as I play them. I new to
Ubuntu (sorry, I know you hear that quite frequently), and I think I
remember seeing something about "enabling, manual, or never" something
like that when I installed it, but I don't completely remember. Is this
something I can enable now? or do I need to reinstall everything. Any
help you can off would be greatly appreciated.

Mike.