Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Releasing Rhythmbox 0.13.0 soon

Il giorno ven, 25/06/2010 alle 20.33 +1000, Jonathan Matthew ha scritto:
> I'm going to release Rhythmbox 0.13.0 in about a week. It's been quite
> a while since 0.12.8 was released, and there have been some fairly
> significant changes since then, most of all the addition of media
> player sync (based on Paul Bellamy's summer of code project last
> year).

Jonathan, there are two small issues in translatable strings:

  * msgid "None of the tracks to be transferred are in a format
supported by the target device, and no encoders are available  for the
supported formats."                                        ^^^^^^

                                                       double space

  * msgid "Sync with Library"
    This action is missing the accelerator.

But they can wait 0.13.1