Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Releasing Rhythmbox 0.13.0 soon

Jonathan Matthew <jonathan <at> d14n.org> writes:
> I'm going to release Rhythmbox 0.13.0 in about a week. It's been quite
> a while since 0.12.8 was released, and there have been some fairly
> significant changes since then, most of all the addition of media
> player sync (based on Paul Bellamy's summer of code project last
> year).
>
> Here's a prerelease for your advance testing pleasure:
> http://people.gnome.org/~jmatthew/rhythmbox-0.12.90.tar.bz2

I can't seem to find the tag this tarball was made from at

http://git.gnome.org/browse/rhythmbox/

Did a tag get made?  It's always useful to have a tag that goes with a release
(even if it's a pre-release) so that one can see what has landed since the (pre-
)release.  Maybe there is one and I am just missing it but I did look on master
and went back to the 0.12.8 tag.

I also looked for a likely branch name but found none also.  Although I suspect
it's entirely too early for a branch yet.

Cheers,
b.