Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] general python rhythmbox plugin queries
- From: Matt Joiner <anacrolix gmail com>
- To: Jannik Heller <scrawl baseoftrash de>
- Cc: rhythmbox-devel gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] general python rhythmbox plugin queries
- Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 21:40:02 +1000
It would seem all my queries here are now solved.
After some more messing around, and assistance from "moch" on IRC, I've found the method is present, the workaround isn't necessary, and the correct place to retrieve the db is from shell via shell.get_property("db") or shell.props.db.
On Sat, Jun 26, 2010 at 8:58 PM, Jannik Heller <scrawl baseoftrash de>
Thats strange, for me this works:
self.db.entry_move_to_trash( self.db.entry_lookup_by_location( location ) )
(While I got self.db from shell.get_property("db") )
Am Mittwoch, den 23.06.2010, 21:00 +1000 schrieb Matt Joiner:
> Hi All,
> I'm working on a python plugin and have a few questions:
> Why is the method entry_move_to_trash not present on the db as
> returned from shell.get_property("db")?
] [Thread Prev