Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] .is_audio_playeroutput_formats not being honored
- From: Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
- To: "Brian J.Murrell" <brian interlinx bc ca>
- Cc: rhythmbox-devel gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] .is_audio_playeroutput_formats not being honored
- Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 04:09:01 +0100
On Thu, 2010-06-24 at 02:54 +0000, Brian J.Murrell wrote:
> I have a USB stick which I've put a /.is_audio_player file onto with the
> following contents:
> I've made sure to write the file and umount and remount the USB stick just to
> ensure that RB sees the contents.
> I then simply drag a .ogg file to the USB stick entry on the left pane in RB and
> the file is copied there, but in .ogg format, not transcoded to mp3.
> I'm using RB 0.12.8 on Ubuntu Lucid, FWIW.
> Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
You could start by checking in the output of "rhythmbox -d" whether the
file is loaded at all, and what happens when you copy the file.
Also make sure you have an MP3 profile in the preferences.
] [Thread Prev