[Rhythmbox-devel] =?utf-8?q?=2Eis=5Faudio=5Fplayeroutput=5Fformat?= =?utf-8?q?s_not_being_honored?=

I have a USB stick which I've put a /.is_audio_player file onto with the
following contents:

audio_folders=Music/
folder_depth=99
output_formats=audio/mpeg,audio/mp3
playlist_formats=audio/x-mpegurl
playlist_path=Playlists/

I've made sure to write the file and umount and remount the USB stick just to
ensure that RB sees the contents.

I then simply drag a .ogg file to the USB stick entry on the left pane in RB and
the file is copied there, but in .ogg format, not transcoded to mp3.

I'm using RB 0.12.8 on Ubuntu Lucid, FWIW.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

b.